Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 2
2 raw chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
2 cups fresh broccoli, roughly chopped
1 cup fresh green beans
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1/2 white onion, halved and sliced
1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled and minced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients until well blended.
2. Add the marinade and chicken to a plastic bag and let marinaded chicken sit for at least one hour to overnight, refrigerated.
3. Once the chicken is ready to be cooked, heat the olive oil, garlic, and ginger in a pan on medium-high heat for one minute.
4. Add the veggies, while stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
5. Remove the veggies from the pan and set aside.
6. Add the chicken to the pan, cooking on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Return the veggies to the pan with the chicken and let cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the veggies are warmed through.